Ideenwettbewerb und Urban Design Competition! Mach mit!
Check out VIENNA SHARES and Flex your creative muscle! Vienna Shares just launched a great design&build competition – A great challenge with truly awesome prizes and publicity with our amazing jury PPAG architects, Werksalon Co-Making Space, Maker Austria, industrial designer Lena Gold, artist Moritz Polansky!
The NoMoneyZone is an interactive landscape in public space where people can experience and learn about all the things you can do without money. We share and give away skills and items, promote other organizations that share and contribute to urban well-being, and of course offer concrete answers and solutions to questions from passers-by. Over all, we invite people to make sharing and exchanging a daily and uncomplicated part of life.
So far, the NoMoneyZone consisted of a random collection of borrowed folding tables, benches and chairs (and the occasional ironing board), which we all had to transport on foot, bike or by tram. The GrätzlOase project series, hosted by Lokale Agenda 21, has made it possible for us to change things for the better. They gave us the chance to challenge you to design and build a beautiful, sustainable and practical mobile NoMoneyZone for us. Are you ready to share your idea?
What can you do?
It’s pretty simple – in this competition, we’re looking for a design for a new Mobile NoMoneyZone that helps us and you share stuff and skills in the future. Got an idea? Participate!
- Actual development of your Mobile NoMoneyZone design
- All the materials for the realisation of your idea
- Expert consultation by Martin Papouschek (founder and carpenter at Werksalon)
- One month membership at Werksalon
- 1.000€ effort compensation for your team
- One month membership at Maker Austria
- Feature of the design on Vienna Shares homepage
- Submission Deadline Saturday, November 29th 2015, 11:59pm